Thursday, May 28, 2009

Out of Stealth Mode

We went away for a little while to give you some breathing room. But we had to post this e-mail we got, along with some new photos and a link. How's all at Marriott?! Any complaints? Any positive comments? Let it out here! Oh, and keep sending photos. Let us know if you want us to credit you!

- - - - - -
Link: http://gmcmodelun.blogspot.com/2009/04/real-world-mtv.html

- - - - -
E-mail we received: My name is Mr. Hamilton, I am a foreign Investor and I am writting to seek your assistance in starting a business investment in your country and execute a business investment under your management. If you can assist me in receiving my money and investing it in your country e-mail me with your telephone number so I can explain to you more better and give you further information. My E-mail is - frankminton@hotmail.com (what a kidder!)
- - - - - -


No comments:

Post a Comment